Incredible Story of 1-1-11

It all started with the initiation by Sunni to throw some "N thousand" worth party to all the J13 guys who were after him like the blood thirsty vampires. After the initiation to meet up by Anandapaa at Facebook, many people got to know about the party by Sunni and every one rushed towards  one of the pure kannadiga's area Hampinar (nr Vijaynagar). Hearing this flooded message and to impress some X person, Sunni doubled his party budget to 2N thousand. Because of the heavy contribution by the Bangalore traffic and as usual weak planning, the party started at unknown time and ended at 11:45PM. Unluckily I was born on the same day the new year is born. I turned to be "The Victim" of the start of the year 2011.


My so called best friends were waiting to clot a part of the 5 liter blood flowing in my body with their highly starving legs covered with branded shoes. These 24 people (I exclude one who carried my wallet and mobile) performed most inhumane act exactly at 00:00 AM on 1.01.11. I was crucified like Jesus (the only difference is the I was parallel to ground level). Those merciless people surrounding me almost killed me with  countless shots thrice in the name of Birthday bumps. As per Mohan's idea to cover my face to avoid to see my painful expression during the act of killing was overridden by Paddi's cover the head with cake. For the first time, I felt death.
Kingfisher, OK Beer & Ale Coasters - 4pk
Anyways I lost my sensations. Some people though to contributing a part of their income to Vijay Mallya buying few of his products and few from his competitors. With no place to sleep and with Jani lames yet killer jokes kept us awake for the whole night.

Top Rated:
  1. This night involved Gitti's attempt to discover whole Facebook.com just like what Tenga did with Gmail.com.
  2. The fight between two teams playing Dumb charades with my opposite team talking almost infinite time to select a movie name to give us to act and our team's talent to crack the movie name in nano second.
  3. Pajji's first time Digambara act saving a Puppy giving shelter inside the room and bought some biscuits to feed the puppy which were eaten by Gitti instead.
  4. Created the quotes of the Year:
    "ವಾಪಸ್ ವಾಪಸ್ - Same to you" - Ganni
    "If you are settled once, they you are settled forever" - Paddi, (GATE Coach for under 18 guys)
  5. Discovered that Vasa has complete dislike towards froth (ನೊರೆ) formation.
  6. Gitti received Man of the match award in cricket.
  7. Sunni's all time Blush Blush dialogue, "ನಾನು ನಿಮ್ಮ ನೋಡಿ ನಾಚ್ಕೊಳೋದಿಲ್ಲ ".
  8. Night out with Cockroaches. And some girlish jokes on the imaginary movie.."Tenga and the cockroach" and their midnight laughs.
  9. Third attempt in watching Aptarakshaka.
  10. Nidhi's and Gitti's designer Dosas.
There are many more .. Share them..!

    Comments

    1. hay kudka.... i didnt eat those biscuits man... i was in deep sleep at that time.... :)
      and i would like to add one more thing.. first time arpi joined us but am sad that she didnt give bumps to hs.. :(
      ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lo kuduka!!! You are lucky to born on same day as the new year is born...you should thank us for giving the pleasuring pains which you never forget in your life!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lo...............kuduka come next time v wil give one more time bumps so that u can write clearly abt bumps also because on that day i didn't gave any shot to u................

      ReplyDelete
    4. @geeta: For your kind information, she gave me bumps in the morning. And I think Pajji mentioned that you were the one who ate the biscuit.(Reconfirm it)
      @Ani: Yes, I am still getting the pleasure from the pain. I hope the same pleasure comes to you all
      @YP: I din't write much on bumps because I was blacked out, I dint remember anything. It was an incomplete Coma.

      ReplyDelete
    5. F- - - - - - the party was not to impress anybody, got it please change that thing, you may be having a blog or something, just mind the things what you are writing...got it, I dont do things to satisfy anybody or impress.....

      ReplyDelete
    6. Chill maga... Dont take it personal.. It is just for fun...!

      ReplyDelete
    7. maga never think tat suni does such things to impress anyone... in last 13years he never tried to impress tat person so only he is still blushing...

      ReplyDelete
    8. n one more thing dude actuaaly tat day i brought 2 packs of biscuits, 1 for puppy n other for gitti as they both expressed their hunger...

      ReplyDelete
    9. @Pajji: Thanks for the support in catching Gitti right hand. She had actually threatened me for posting that she had eaten the biscuits.
      Yes, true fact about Sunni. Let us see how much more time will he take.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Baby Girl - Give Me a Chance To Live.

    A Simple Change in Our Attitude Can Save a Lot

    Marriage Mania